Saturday 3 February 2007

USA trip, day 9 - 1st February

We both seem to have shaken off our bug. Woke again to yet another perfect blue sky. We skied most of the resort today and did the Little Dipper mogul field twice – I fell properly today on one of those runs, then again when I lost concentration in an icy area on one of the moderate difficulty trails. It wasn’t until later I realised I sprained my wrist during the fall – bloody sore! And any comments referring to my sex life will be edited! We had lunch at a restaurant that overlooks the Gunbarrel trail and Lake Tahoe – pretty spectacular!

We did a bit more shopping – George to get some Van Heusen shirts at ridiculously cheap prices, and me to get a supporting bandage for my wrist.

This evening’s film was A Good Year with Albert Finney and Russell Crowe – worth seeing.

No comments: