Thursday 10 July 2008

10 July - Thursday part 2


Those f**king b*****d sh***hawks couldn't hold on a moment longer. In fact they couldn't hold on at all. We got a full volley from above, both barrels between the bino's. It got on my hat, the side of my face, my suit and over my Leicas. It's supposed to be good luck if you get sh*t on by a bird. I'm not so sure about that, all I know is that 10 minutes later, a torrential shower of rain came along and washed the c**p off our clothes. And it soaked us in the process.

3 comments:

Mark said...

How are people supposed to know you're saying words like fucking, bastard and shite, if you keep using all those stars?

Feel free to delete this comment!!!!

Andy Webb said...

I believe in freedom of speech. By the way, you missed out crap!

Anonymous said...

How fucking rude you both are...tsk.
Got any nematode laced shite yet - its the best I reckon!